Thursday, December 07, 2006

Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson

I've never dated a guy significantly younger than me for several reasons. One, I like to be the most emotionally unavailable, insensitive, immature person in the relationship. It's my role, I like to play it at all times. Two, Most guys my age or younger annoy me to the point of anger. I'm so mad at most of them for being so damn stupid and unlikeable. Three, I've found that many younger guys don't have a good amount of sexual experience. They still think all you have to do is stick a dick in a hole and all is well in the land of orgasm. They're lazy and refuse to put in the good work it takes to get the average woman off. Beyond that I have just never been in the mood for a project. I don't have the patience or energy it takes to teach a young pup the ways of the world...and the clit.

On that note I met, made out with and had a little over the pants action with a 19 year old. This kid is probably the complete opposite of everything I have ever found attractive and desirable in a man. He JUST turned 19 about 2 months ago and he's still plugging away at his freshman courses while I'm tits deep in med school.

He's incredibly pretty. Like scorch-the-sun, make-girl's-jealous-because-his-eyelashes-are-that-fucking-long pretty. It's ridiculous. He has blonde hair and blue eyes and I'm normally more of a tall, dark, handsome, brooding and fucked up kinda gal. He's Abercrombie model buff and while I appreciate nice abs and wouldn't mind licking them a little bit I have never been super, super turned on by the uber toned body. He's just so suburban white boy. The Norman Rockwell upbringing that irritates me.

I'm pretty sure it's all purely sexual. I don't even really know anything about his personality or his likes/dislikes. He could worship Satan and eat first born sons for breakfast every full moon for all I know.

We'll see what happens. We're going out again Friday. Well, 'm going out with my girlfriends, he's going to some metrosexual club downtown and then we're meeting at some point to make out in my car before I have to drive him back to his dorm room

11 comments:

New Texan said...

Make sure you get him home in time for his curfew!!

that lucky bastard.

JohnnyBoy said...

Duuude, where's he taking you? To some totally phat kegger?

browser58 said...

Sounds like an interesting project, maybe you can write up your training techiques and turn in the paper for extra credit.

ShelloKittyLuv said...

You are so f'in' funny! Keep it up. And that 19-year old should be able to keep it up too. When he brushes the hair out of your eyes, does he have to work really hard at it because of all the hair growing out of your forehead? I mean, your hairline starts at the outside tip of one eyebrow and makes a bell curve to the outside tip of the other one. Kinda sexy though.

JS said...

Your not in med school to become a teacher are you? I heard that female teacher like to date their students.

So how was the ATO party?

JS said...

ATO = Alpha Tau Omega

Jon said...

OMFG, she has gone off the deep end for a piece of ass from a youngin'

Just remember, the younger ones tend to be the stalker types too.

This coming from a mature man that definitely knows his way around a clit :D

Blogosaurus Rex said...

Well, there IS the possibility that he could be a stalker-type, but most often, 19 year old dudes are horny and looking for no-strings-attached sex. I'm sure you'll have no problems making your slave. Since I'm a guy who's had his fair share of 18-19 year olds, I can't make any comments about robbing da cradle. Giv'r missus "R".

Memphis said...

I don't know how I missed this until now. I feel like I've been cheated by not being here mere moments after you hit "publish".

I envy the boy. He's being molested by The Sex Doctor and making all your ex-boyfriends' girlfriends green with envy at the same time. What a lucky boy he is to get molested by a pro.

Jon said...

Well? ... WELL?!

browser58 said...

Where have you gone, Mrs Robinson?
Your readers turn there lonely eyes to you, hoo hoo hoo.