Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My mouse has gone retarded and I'm too lazy to buy a new one so I just slam it against my desk and scream horrifying curse words at it. I personally think that's a great problem solving technique.

Someone sent flowers to my office today. No idea who it was. They didn't leave a card. I hate flowers.

My brother is coming to see me this weekend. For those who read my old blog, you know about my brother. For you newbies I'll give you the abridged version...

My brother is a few years older than me. We've always been incredibly close, but we are polar opposites. He's shy, quiet. mellow. He's the good boy who always says and does the right thing. You would think he shit rainbows that tasted like chocolate chip cookies.

I, of course, am nothing like that and happily so. I shit bile and it smells like aborted babies and homeless people.

My brother married young and his wife was definitely a foot soldier of Satan. This woman was a cunt. She treated my brother like shit and was a horrible human being. I normally enjoy mean-spirited people but she took bad attitude to a new and alarming level.

She and I never got along and it caused a lot of friction between my brother and I.

Then he FINALLY let his balls drop and divorced the beast.

He never sowed his wild oats, to use a ridiculous cliche, so a few months after his split I encouraged him to enjoy his new found freedom. I believe my exact words were "Go get your some clean, young pussy!"

My brother not only took my advice and ran with it, but he flipped it over, stripped it down, oiled it up and fucked it raw. He's been banging anything within grabbing range. To see my mild mannered brother go from Clark Kent to some vagina hungry fuck beast is hysterical, and disturbing, to me.

When I moved I only moved a few hours from him. So every other month or so one of us makes a weekend trip over to see the other. We drink, we party, we play cards, I try to keep him from humping my friends. Good times. I have my brother back and life is good.

3 comments:

Memphis said...

OK, that thing you do with your mouse, I do that too. We must be some sort of cosmic twins or something. I need to buy one of those Operation Desert Storm PCs that are armored to survive battle and still work, because I really enjoy beating the shit out of my PC, but I like for it to still work afterwards.

I envy your brother. I'll bet growing up with you in the house was an adventure.

unique_stephen said...

Me thinkith this man would have a lot in common, 'ceptin I'm a hundred yearls older, married and have spawn now.

Jon said...

I was never the shitting rainbows type, but when I got married, she was I think my 5th girlfriend. I was 23 when we got married.

She wasn't the raging cunt like your ex-SIL, but eventually after 13 years I was done. My best friend gave me the same advice you gave bro. And lets just say that my sex life is WAY better because of it.

Your brother will now understand that he shouldn't let himself be walked all over by the power crazed cunts of this world. You did him a great favor. I just hope he doesn't knock someone up. That would be like a turd in the punch bowl.