Friday, November 10, 2006

Ahhh....it feels good to be back. Back to the place where I lost my blog virginity. It was messy, even a little bloody and it hurt a little, but once I got started it felt so good I didn't ever want to stop.

So here we are again. Here's a little recap for anyone who missed out on the myspace blogs that took over my life for the last 6 months or so.

* I'm tooling away in med school. Yes, Steph was able to dupe people into believing she was smart enough to enroll in the medical program at a major university. Don't worry, I don't plan on being a proctologist or anything. Your assholes are safe...at least from my fingers and the prying eyes of tiny camera up in there.

* I'm still working at the lab, though because of my busy schedule with school I rarely have to interact with the jackoffs that like to refer to themselves as my coworkers. I pretty much get to stay in my little section of the lab, do my thing and go home. This makes me very happy because there are only so many smart Asian men I can deal with in one day before I start to lose my shit.

* Patrick got married. For those of you that don't know the Patrick story I'm not going to explain it to you. All you need to know is he was an ex of mine. Anyway, he's officially someone's husband. However before he tied the knot with the world's most annoyingly nice woman he and I had sex. Literally about 30 minutes before he walked down the aisle. And....I don't even care about it.

* I'm somewhat, sort of, in some small way dating a guy by the name of Walsh. He lives about 2 hours away and we only see eachother on the weekends. This just might be the perfect relationship for a committment phobic bitch such as myself.

So that about sums up my life right now. I'll probably so some reposts from my myspace blog.

It's the weekend bitches! Go get crazy!

5 comments:

Memphis said...

This is where you belong. Or maybe it's where I belong and so I want you here, too.

New Texan said...

Woohoo!!!

New Texan = Steve with the bassett hound picture on Myspace... now I can kill that account... woo hoo!

Welcome back.

Kami said...

Came over here from Steve's.

Welcome back!

Blogosaurus Rex said...

Welcome back st.. I mean, "baby".

Jon said...

You've made me so happy.