Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hump Day

For any new stalkers out there who might not be familiar with the way The Steph does shit around here I will explain. I'm a giver. I'm right up there with Mother Theresa. Except I don't care about the poor, blond or less fortunate. I just care about the people who are in awe of my greatness. And I want to keep those people happy. Sadly I can't go giving out reach arounds across the internet and I can't lick carpet from thousands of miles away.

Instead I try to get everyone involved by doing a few "theme" days during the week. On my old blogger account it was Funny Caption Fridays. I think I might bring those back at some point once I get back into blogging on a regular basis again. For now I do Hump Days where I bring up a topic and everyone tells a funny story or let's us into the naughty part of their brains.

With that said...Happy Hump Day!

Today's question for the huddled masses yearning....
What's one thing that turns you on or you find attractive that other people might think is a little weird?

OR, if you don't have one for that and are completely normal....

What one thing turns you on more than anything else?


On another note...my mud butt has subsided. The pork made a rough and dirty exit but now it's finally gone for good. No more vomitting out of my asshole.

Can someone please tell the 2 season ago Nicole Richie wannabes that UGGS are out? Seriously I'm tired of seeing 12 year olds who haven't even gotten their boobies yet walking around in 30 degree whether with mini skirts and those fucking UGGS boots. It's cold and you don't have any pubic hair to keep you warm. Wear a sweater and some pants bitch.

8 comments:

Memphis said...

You crack my shit up. And pork cracks your shit up, apparently. Nice Jewish girls are NEVER supposed to eat pork products, sweetie!

I think I left my hump day turn on over on your other blog. I think it was pretty clear that it was you, baby.

I'm a little off today, so please bare with me. Bear with me? Bare with me? I don't know which is right, but I'd like for you to do both, please. My shit is all clogged up and fried like bacon today. I don't know why. But I know I love you so I come and try to leave comments anyway. I think I must have taken some crack which looked amazingly similar to allergy pills this morning or something. Damn.

browser58 said...

Turns me on?? Smart, funny, oh, and able to put up with someone who frequently exhibits the native stupidity of the human male.

Blogosaurus Rex said...

Oh Pleeeeeease enable word verification? I don't want to see your ass get spammed. Spammers must all die and rot in hell for eternity with the lice from a thousand camels infesting their armpits and pubes.

Ok. I find the "librarian" look really hot. Maybe it's because I'm always surrounded by hot chicks dressed up all slutty-like, but I get all turned on when a girl dresses all business-casual like... And glasses pinned-up hair are the icing on the cake.

Yeah, I know... I'm weird.

New Texan said...

I concur... hot librarian types... the glasses, the hair pulled back... that is good shit.

Memphis said...

Just Thought I'd Say Hi!!!

I made an extra $2000 a month turning tricks in a motel on the side of the highway. You can too! Click here to learn how.

Yeah, if I ruled the world that's what spam would look like.

New Texan said...

OK, that made me laugh out loud.

JohnnyBoy said...

A girl in a ball cap drinking with me at the racetrack...oh yea, if her tits happen to be showing it's a plus.

Jon said...

Besides what I said in MySpace I would say an infectious laugh. I see you as having one of those.

Did you see Borat? You must see it!