Monday, August 24, 2009

Jeb

I actually met a man with the name of Jeb this weekend. This was a first for me. And he was everything I ever wanted a Jeb to be. He was even wearing a John Deere shirt, and not in the douche bag way that same assholes wear it, like it's a fashion statement. No, he wore it because he owns a John Deere tractor and actually uses farming equipment for more than hillbilly races.

He chewed tobacco and spit it into a clear cup from QT.

He smelled like hay and horse ass hole.

He said "Little Lady" alot.

He talked about his ex wife and his daughter, who just turned 17, and how he wished he could see her more but they live "in some damn Yankee state now". (Side note, we live in what I would deem a Yankee state, but I wasn't going to argue with him)

He bought me shots of Patron and PBR.

He wore overalls and went into a 30 minute diatribe about how comfortable they are.

I think I'm in love

It was a good night and he was a gentleman. Despite his looks he was the best guy I've met in awhile

4 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

You should make sure that his genitals have not come into contact with the genitals of some bovine-type creature of perhaps even a junk yard goat... if he is free of fleas, then do what you please!!

Memphis said...

Hey now, I'd buy you Patron if I ever met you face-to-face. And I don't wear overalls and spit tobacco or anything. I actually smell nice and often wear decent clothes. You just need to come drink with me.

Steph said...

Meatbag- Well I don't plan on banging this guy, so his dick fleas won't have much of an effect on me.

Steve- Come find me and we'll get our drink on, as long as you're buying of course

Memphis said...

I'm buying. Of course, I'm buying. Any time I'm up to no good I .. what I mean is, I'm a generous guy. You like tequila, too, right?

What happened to your 'Following me' thing? I have tried and tried to add you to my list of blogs I follow and you're not showing up. What the hell?