Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Swimming upstream

Some asshole brought in fish for lunch, microwaved it, and now the entire break room and hallway smell like the Rock of Love bus. The sweet scent of rotting vagina is even started to seep into one of the lab areas.

Who the hell brings fish to work to eat for lunch? And why does said assdick MICROWAVE IT??? You might as well just bring in a bunch of hookers, tell themto whip their coochies out, line them up along the wall and let fans blow their crotch stink around the room.

4 comments:

MidwestNellie said...

Gross. That's pretty much all I can say to this

Memphis said...

I like the idea about bringing in the bunch of hookers for lunch. We should work together, you and I.

Organic Meatbag said...

This is the first blog I have read of yours and I am captured already...captured by your fish net...

Steph said...

Janel- Yeah, that's pretty much all there is to say

Steve- You know I'm all about pleasing the people. I give them what they want, and if it's hookers at lunch time I'm willing to do that.

Organic- Why thank you.